MILLENIAL DATING FROM MY PERSPECTIVE

As I mentioned earlier I am honest and realistic in my views.

Dating has vastly changed through time.  Men were not allowed to date women without having a chaperone to make sure no indiscretions took place. Men somehow respected women more and women definitely respected themselves more too.

Men used to have to court the women they persued.

Nowadays, women no longer hold that value in most mens life.

Yes it probably doesn't help that it is socially acceptable that women like men can express themselves sexually.

This in my eyes has made men more lazy, they now know that it's no longer required for them to make excessive efforts to get a woman.

They no longer mostly bring flowers or chocolates on dates.

Most demand sexual relations on a first meeting and a lot of women are happy to comply.

It's become such a sad time for dating,such bare efforts and let's not even talk about being married. Unfortunately women don't respect eachother anymore and are happy to carry on with your husbands behind your back.

If women just said no, men would be driven to make things work or even go out of their way to court you. However, if they have to make to much of an effort for you, there will be a girl round the corner willing to give it up just like that not asking for marriage nor a commitment.

Let me describe a date I went on. This man tried to take me out for months and I finally agreed. On the day, he turned up to pick me up, I entered his car, there were no flowers nor chocolates and he turns around and asks me so where are we going for dinner.

Like are you serious you've turned up empty handed and haven't even organised where we are eating when you were claiming you couldn't wait to go out with me and were singing my praises.

Anyways the whole thing was average and to top it all he attempted 3 times to kiss me. Sorry but it just doesn't cut it.

If that's the first date as time goes past men tend to get comfortable and do less as they may take you for granted.

The same can be vice versa, a woman to a man.

My advice

1. DO NOT SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRE MEN OR WOMEN WHO SHOW NO SIGNS OF MAKING EFFORTS. ITS A BEHAVIOUR THAT WILL DETERIORATE WITH TIME.

2. GET TO KNOW THEM PROPERLY BEFOR YOU GET ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED.

3. RESPECT YOURSELF AND THE OTHER PERSON DO NOT RUSH INTO INTIMACY.

4. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY TAKEN OR IN COMPLICATED SITUATIONS.

Comments