WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT PREGNANCY

My husband really wanted a child so it felt right to try for one.

We were lucky enough to be able to conceive.

I knew right away I was pregnant. I felt different, I didn't feel like my usual self.

Within 2-3 weeks of conception

SWOLLEN BOOBS
which is the best side effect I enjoyed from a full B cup to a full C cup

I FELT HANGOVER
terrible like I'd been over drinking alcohol!

I WAS EXTREMELY SLEEPY
could sleep up to 16 hours a day. Could barely keep away.


I WAS QUITE AGGRESSIVE / DEFENSIVE AROUND FEMALES
especially the ones I felt a way about or antagonised me.

I WAS IN NO WAY HUNGRY
everything didn't apeal to me.

AND THE OBVIOUS MISSING PERIOD.

This was just in the first 2-3 weeks.

Pretty obvious signs that you could actually overlook and interpret as feeling tired or poorly.


Comments