10 QUESTIONS GETTING TO KNOW ME

1. WHAT IS YOUR MARITAL STATUS?
I would say we are in the complicated status and no thanks to me. I will explain in my blog day by day, how my living nightmare unfolded.

2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I have a baby boy my pride and joy, probably the best achievement besides my university degree in International Business.

3. DO YOU HAVE PETS?
Yes. I have a dog and his name is Micky. I love him dearly.

4. IF YOU HAD ONE WISH WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wish all my family and friends health, wealth and protection from bad people.

5. DO YOU HAVE REGRETS?
Yes. Marrying the wrong person who made me believe they were someone they are not.

6. DO YOU HAVE OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA?
Yes.

twitter.com/botdobana13
instagram.com/makeupheavendivas


7. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?
I'm a British at heart and would never chang it for anything or anywhere in the world.

8. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?
I love doner  kebabs and Italian food.

9.WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BRAND?
I love Primark. Call me cheap but you can get so many cool affordable clothes.

10. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?
I would love to write a book about my life.

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me.

Love you all my future followers

Saphire

Comments