IF I HEAR ONE MORE TIME THAT MARRIAGE IS DIFFICULT MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE

I keep hearing the same phrase from so many people and honestly I can't take it anymore. 
Marriage is difficult
On which grounds exactly because if you go back and think the so called honeymoon phase is  heaven.  Why would that be? 

It's simple
Everyone is the best version of themselves
That's why! Yes.  Everyone is polite, respectful and showcasing their best behaviour traits.  Well at least the vast majority of us.

So when does it all go wrong?  
When people start taking eachother for granted! Not paying attention!  Being disrespectful or worse. 

So the matter of the fact is marriage becomes difficult when the pillars of a healthy relationship are not present. 

RESPECT
LOYALTY
ATTENTION TO EACHOTHER NEEDS 

So why do people say is hard in my case IT WAS MADE HARD BY HIS ACTIONS. 

1. speaking to me privately and in front of his family without respect when he used to.
2. Late nights disappearing claiming to work. 
3.he no longer made time for us to go outside together almost like he didn't want to be seen and always leaving me with his family. 
4.coming home sMelling of alcohol.
5.several women's numbers on his phone which he claimed were old. 
6.not contacting anymore during his day.

Things got worse with time

Not being home for 3 to 4 days per week. 
Not answering his phone
Spending time in clubs and hotel afterparties.
Suddenly he wanted me to be curvy and it was my personality pushing him away.  Why my personality?  Because I would cry and want him to sleep home.  That's why! 

Why did I put up with it?

Only because of love and giving the marriage a chance.

It was hell!

YES MARRIAGE WAS HARD BECAUSE HE MADE IT HARD AND STOPPED BEING THE KIND AND ATTENTIVE MAN I MARRIED. 

INFEDELITY DOES NOT HELP A MARRIAGE. 

SO NO MARRIAGE IS NOT DIFFICULT UNLESS YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT. 

Comments