MARRIAGE BROKE ME A LETTER TO MY EX

I never fell in love with someone as I did with you.  You made me believe that we were soulmates and proved to me that I could love.

You were everything to me. .if I wasn't with you I felt I couldn't breath.

Remember I thought I would die if I wasn't with you.

I saw the good in you and was there for you when no one was.

All these years together and all the sacrifices I made for you to end it in a blink of an eye.

Me pregnant with our child and you behind my back seeing someone else.  Disappearing whilst I just had our new born.

All these last few years your behaviour and your family have sickened me. They approved of your extra marital relation. Well at this point nothing surprises me, look at your sister sleeping with a married man.

Not taking care of your child in any way and definately not financially.

By not being there for our baby you destroyed any chance of reconcilment.

I never imagined it would come to this.  My heart is destroyed.  I never thought you were capable of such actions

However I could see that if you didn't destroy everything and lose everything that matters you would not be happy.

Now you just want to come back in my life to turn it upside down. Sorry but you made your decision, you must abide by it.

It does kill me to ignore you but your actions only prove that you never loved me and you are incapable of even offering stability to our child by being present.

You can't disappear for more than a month and not ask how your child is.

You can't drink alcohol and make drunk scenes with a child. A child needs stability and a safe environment.

I thank my father who had taken us in and taken care of us in ways you never have. Emotionally you destroyed me, but thankfully my dad is here.

We would be homeless and without food if it were for you and your family.

I finally see you for who you truly are.  Not what I wanted you to be.

Comments