TRUST YOUR GUT

I am writing this post in the hope that someone somewhere reading it follows my advice.

My advice comes from experience.  My advice comes from trail and error.

The day I met my husband, my first feeling was oh no not this guy. 

He then went into charm mode and bam I was besotted.

From the moment we got married and he knew I lover him beyond anything, he stared to take liberties and treat me without any respect .

He was in a bad mood for the next 4 years.  He was drinking.  He was abusive and made my life a living hell. But it was like a Stockholm syndrome situation.

My initial feeling of love was that butterfly feeling and let me tell you something that's not a good feeling , it's your body telling you something is wrong.

So follow your intuition, your inner feelings and what your gut tells you. Look for inner peace not butterflies.

I wish I had trusted my initial feelings because I today would not be damaged as I am by a man I wastep countless treats and sleepless nights on.

But I thank God everyday I came out of that abusive situation. 

Comments